Mastervolt 40040506 Mass 48/50
- Nominal output voltage: 48 V
- Total charge current: 50 A at 57 V
- Number of battery outlets: 1
- Battery capacity range100-500 Ah
- Nominal input voltage: 230 V (180-265 V), 50/60 Hz
- Power supply mode: yes
- Display/read-out: LED display
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 420 x 318 x 130mm 16.5 x 12.5 x 5.1 inch
- Weight: 7.7kg 17.0 lb
- Approvals: CE, E-mark, ABYC A-31, RRR, RMRS
Mass battery chargers are designed for the toughest conditions for professional, semi-professional and recreational purposes. Even under the most extreme conditions the products from the Mass series operate faultlessly, giving you round-the-clock output when necessary. The sustainability and technologies that underpin the Mass concept have long been proven in practice. With an MTBF of 180,000 hours at full capacity and 24/7 use, the Mass products are ideal for the toughest tasks and any situation that requires a reliable power supply.
Powerful selling points
Designed for the most difficult conditions.
Lightweight, stainless steel, anodised aluminium casing.
Coating of internal components prevents damage from damp or condensation to ensure a longer lifespan.
Insensitive to electromagnetic effects from other devices.
Suitable for every type of battery, also charges entirely empty batteries.
Delivered as standard with temperature sensor.
Full power at temperatures of up to 45˚C.
Load capacities from 80 to 1000 Ah or more.
Stable and ripple free 24 and 48 V power supply, even without batteries.
The Current Control function prevents the breakdown of fuses when the voltage drops.
Parallel switching possible using multiple battery chargers.
Connections in accordance with CE, ABYC A-31 and IEC60945.
Certified by RRR and RMRS.
Charging Lithium Ion batteries
Although Lithium Ion batteries are increasingly popular, there can be a lack of clarity when it comes to the charging process. This is not a problem with Mastervolt as the Mastervolt battery chargers communicate directly with the Lithium Ion battery via the integrated MasterBus (or have been adapted to the required charging voltages).
Mass battery chargers can be easily connected to a MasterBus network with only one cable and one connection. You can also choose central, local or remote monitoring, configuration and control of your system.
Made tough by smart design
- Charge characteristic: IUoUo, automatic 3-step+ for gel/AGM/wet/Lithium Ion
- Charge voltage Bulk: 57 V
- Charge voltage Absorption: 57 V
- Absorption time: 4 hours
- Charge voltage Float (wet batteries): 53 V
- Charge voltage Float (Gel/AGM batteries): 55.2 V
- Temperature sensor: yes (included)
- DC voltage compensation: yes
- Power consumption (DC side): < 1 mA
- Full load consumption (230 V AC): 3500 W
- Current Control function: yes, through MasterBus
- Power factor control: > 0.95
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -25 °C to 80 °C, derating > 45 °C -13 °F to 176 °F
- Cooling: vario fan
- Protection degree: IP23
- Protections: over temperature, over load, short circuit, high/low battery voltage
- MasterBus compatible: yes
- Charger Status Interface (alarm contact): yes