Vetus PM153 Porthole
- Suitable for use in the coachroof side. ‘smoke’ coloured –unframed- opening pane.
- Clamp fixing ensures that no fasteners are visible.
- External dimensions A x B (mm): 390 x 220
- Cut-out dimensions C x D (mm): 366 x 196
- Cut-out radius R (mm): 98
- Number of hinges: 2
- Number of handles: 2
These portholes are suitable for use in the coachroof side. They come with a 10 mm ‘smoke’ coloured –unframed- opening pane. The clamp type installation ensures that no fasteners are visible from either inside or outside. The portholes can be held open in any position due to the friction type hinges. In closed position 2 knobs ensure water resistance. The are standard supplied with a mosquito screen. The porthole can be fitted in a surface with a minimum thickness of 2 mm and a maximum thickness of 18 mm.